There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.
– William Butler Yeats
Cooperation is a big word. In a world where most of the people we see are strangers, it’s easy to forget that everyone has someone that they cooperate with. It may be the boss. It may be the neighbor. It may be a brother or sister or mother or father. What makes these people cooperate with us?
Well … sometimes they don’t cooperate with us. There are always conflicts that we have to deal with. The question is how do we respond to the conflict?
The Oregon coast is a spectacular place. People are drawn to the peace and beauty of the ocean. Creative ideas flow from the freedom to be in tune with mother earth.
Here are a few thoughts:
- Success through cooperation.
- No fear is freedom.
- Hold on by holding hands.
- We are all in it together.
- Be silent in determination.
- Caress your heart – write poetry.
- There is always one more thing you can do.
- Peace through communication.
- Love the planet – it’s the only one.
- Only you!