There needs to be understanding that anger never helps to solve a problem. It destroys our peace of mind and blinds our ability to think clearly. Anger and attachment are emotions that distort our view of reality.
The Oregon coast is a spectacular place. People are drawn to the peace and beauty of the ocean. Creative ideas flow from the freedom to be in tune with mother earth.
Here are a few thoughts:
- Success through cooperation.
- No fear is freedom.
- Hold on by holding hands.
- We are all in it together.
- Be silent in determination.
- Caress your heart – write poetry.
- There is always one more thing you can do.
- Peace through communication.
- Love the planet – it’s the only one.
- Only you!